No Deposit Bonuses at the Top UK Online Casinos
Searching for the top UK bonuses at online casinos can be laborious work. Sifting through dozens of websites, perusing promos at each, and then taking the time to try each one can feel like a nearly impossible task. That's where we come in.
How to Find the Top UK Online Casinos
If you're feeling overwhelmed trying to find a gambling website on your own, then stop doing it yourself. We've spent countless hours researching, testing, reviewing, and indexing the top online casinos. We find the most lucrative deals in 2020 that will legitimately give you a chance to win real money. If you want to know what criteria to judge the best casinos by, here are some of the things we're looking at.
- Software - Did you know that most sites in the United Kingdom don't create their gaming software? Rather, they sub-out their game selection to established software developers. The top UK sites only use the best developers with a generous portfolio. Many sites will even use more than one software provider - one for their slots selection and another for table games, for example. Some developers boast over 600 individual games!
- Banking - If you like the games at a website, you'll be making plenty of deposits and hopefully making some withdrawals as well. That's where the top UK online casinos make things easier for you by having the best banking options. Whether you prefer entering your credit card details, registering with your PayPal account, or linking your Bitcoin profile, the best sites have flexible financing options.
- Service - The difference between a good business and a great business is customer service. Top-notch casinos will treat you like royalty. If your game freezes in the middle of playing, a website with good service will let you pick things up where you left off without losing your money. The best sites have a thorough FAQ page and an easily accessible chat feature or phone number so you can talk to a real person if you have any questions.
- Bonuses - Good online betting houses will always have substantial no deposit bonuses. If a casino is truly all it's cracked up to be, they can be sure to keep your business and make you pull out your wallet after trying the site using their promos. Speaking of bonuses...
No Deposit Bonuses for New Players
- Free Spins - A casino will offer you free, yes, FREE spins if only you sign up a profile with them. They might give you 100 spins to use as you will across their lineup of slot machines, or maybe 50 spins at one of their top-performing machines.
- Bonus Cash - Bonus cash is like house credit and is often given as a welcome offer. While it is often not cashable, you can use it to wager on any game you want and win real money doing so.
- Complementary Play - If there is a specific game you'd like to try out at an online casino, check to see if their new player signup promotion includes a free round of Caribbean stud poker, pai gow, video slots, or whichever game has caught your fancy.
Other Popular Promotions
- Match Deposit - The top UK online casinos will also reward you for making a deposit. These promos, known as match deposits, can be anywhere from 100-400% match, up to a predetermined maximum.
- Loyalty - When you finally find a casino that you enjoy, you'll be able to take advantage of their loyalty promotions. Things like free spins for reloading your account, a complimentary game for Guy Fawkes Night, or some extra credit for your birthday are all awaiting you as a loyal patron.
- Rakeback - If you enjoy entering online poker tournaments, you can also expect to get back some of your entry fees if you play enough. On each tournament, a portion of your buy-in goes to the casino to facilitate the tournament, known as rake. If you spend a certain amount each week on tournaments, you will be eligible to get some of that back.
- Mobile - When you aren't at your desk, make sure you have the mobile app of your favourite casino downloaded on your device. Most sites will have special deals just for accessing their site while you're on the go.
Wagering Tips to Win Real Cash
If you want to win real cash, make sure that you are aware of the playthrough requirements. Skipping out on reading and understanding the terms and conditions could endanger winnings that could have been yours. A wagering requirement is when you must wager your bonus or the winnings on your bonus a certain number of times (anywhere from 3-50 times, depending on the casino) within a certain period (you might only have 48hrs to do so). Know that not every game counts the same towards wagering; some games like keno will count 100% towards the required wagers while others with a lower house edge such as some versions of video poker might only count a meager 5%. The wisest move would be to stick to the games that fulfill the wagering requirements the quickest. Also, if you're playing slots, be sure to wager on all of the paylines. While playing on more paylines will use up your promo faster, your odds for winning will increase. Slots that might have a 15% house edge paying the minimum could have as low as 7% when you increase your wager.
No deposit bonuses at the top UK online casinos? Yes, please. We'll put in the work of searching through the rough, so all you will find here are the diamonds. Earning real money is possible if you follow these tips and the links we provide to the best places to play.